The 9 step procedure below, outlines how to install a parasol roof on a STOREMASTA relocatable outdoor dangerous goods store.
1. Unstrap and unpack the parasol roof frames from the relocatable dangerous goods store.
2. Lay the frames out on a flat surface, ie. a carpark
3. Match frame numbers. These frame numbers will be written on the tall end of the frame.
4. Bolt the frames together using the M16 bolts supplied in the packaging.
5. Using a crane or a forklift, safely lift each section of the parasol roof onto the top of your STOREMASTA Outdoor Relocatable Dangerous Goods Store.
6. Insert the large insulated panel pieces into each end of the parasol roof frame, sliding the insulated panels to the center. Note: Insert tongue edge of the panels first.
7. Insert the last small pieces of insulated panel.
8. Cap over the end of the insulated panel with supplied aluminum channel ensuring the ends fit inside the steel side channels. Fix into place using 14g tek screws.
9. Once all the insulated panels are fitted, fasten the insulated panels to the parasol roof frame. This must be done by driving the 14g tek screws through the top flange and into the insulated panels down the full length of the store, front and rear. The panels must be fasted to the frame with a 14g tek screws every 200mm.